domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

My favorite villain




I'm going to talk about the film "my favorite villain", this is the new animated film from Universal studios.
in my opinion is a very fun movie, is about a villain named Gru who wants to steal the moon and so become the most evil villain of the story, but in their evil plan includes the adoption of three beautiful girls who will change your life. In this story also sympathetic minions appear, these characters will make you laugh out loud and are the most fun of the movie.
I recommend you see this movie, it is ideal for all ages, and believe me it looks spectacular 3D.

2 comentarios:

  1. You actually know that it is not "my favorite villian" right dumbass? The name of that movie is "Despicable me" you idiot, I guess you speak spanish and you'd used Google Traductor because in my opinion you're an incredible idiot.
    BTW, I speak Español n__n

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dude... who cares if you speak español?... he reviewed this movie perfectly... so go rub your mom's ass :D

    ResponderEliminar